Broadcastify Destroys It's Free Feeds

Why do people have to change things all the time. This looks like a profit move in order to get people to sign up to their premium service. So, what has Broadcastify done that's so bad. Well, they have destroyed the user experience by making the feed automatically and continuously stop after around 9 - 10 minutes of listening to a live feed. Actually, it looks like the duration increases by around 1 minute the longer a user listens before the feed stops. Not to mention they are now including ads to the start of the feeds.

Broadcastify_Destroys_Its_Free_Feeds

Sometimes I would listen to a feed while doing other things online, but this has kind of made that harder to do. Everytime there is a quiet spot in the feed (no police activity / crime reports over the air) I'm paranoid that the feed has automatically stopped again. And most the time I'm right. This is a terrible move by Broadcastify and makes me not want to listen anymore.

This desperate move will certainly not get me to sign up to premium. It's quite annoying. And when something has become annoying, the last thing I would do is give the people who are causing the annoyance money. May as well just buy my own radio scanner!

Previous Posts: PS4 | PS5 | E1

No comments:

Popular Posts