Minneapolis Mayor "Sobs" By The Casket

Mayor of Minneapolis sobs beside George Floyd’s casket. Does this look totally fake to you? I seen this and thought to myself, he never even met the guy, why is he periodically "sobbing". Would you sob like this at the funeral of a complete stranger that you had never ever met before. This is very odd behaviour, and almost makes me think he was just putting on a show. Closed casket also, why?


He wasn't shot, burned beyond recognition or suffered any facial injuries. He was basically starved of oxygen. That seems suspicious to me. Good acting Jacob. Nobody's fooled. The more information I uncover about George Floyds death, the more I think to myself, something isn't right here. The truth is stranger than fiction.

N1 | Listen to the Police USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo hooo yawn

Anonymous said...

Laughing>?

Popular Posts