Training At Home Continues

So, the second wave of Covid-19 was said to be coming later on in the year, like August to November. But I'm reading stories in the news today that there are already new outbreaks in countries such as China and Germany..

The future looks bleak. Looks like training at home is here to stay for much longer. It's a good job I don't really need the gym as much as other people, because I do a lot of bodyweight / Calisthenic exercises, so no equipment is really required.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention this because there are many people who thought that things were starting to go back to normal. But no, the powers that be have other plans. This has all been planned far in advance, and there is much worse to come.

Sorry to be so negative, but that's how I see it at the moment and its just my opinion. I hope things improve rather than go backwards and create more misery and economic disaster. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.


No comments:

Popular Posts