So, the second wave of Covid-19 was said to be coming later on in the year, like August to November. But I'm reading stories in the news today that there are already new outbreaks in countries such as China and Germany..
The future looks bleak. Looks like training at home is here to stay for much longer. It's a good job I don't really need the gym as much as other people, because I do a lot of bodyweight / Calisthenic exercises, so no equipment is really required.
Anyway, I just thought I'd mention this because there are many people who thought that things were starting to go back to normal. But no, the powers that be have other plans. This has all been planned far in advance, and there is much worse to come.
Sorry to be so negative, but that's how I see it at the moment and its just my opinion. I hope things improve rather than go backwards and create more misery and economic disaster. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mens Pulsar Y182-6B20 Chornograph Watch Very nice Pulsar watch. It has seen better days, but with a new battery and a little fix to the pi...
-
NeoCore N1 Review . Few Neocore models are as elusive as the N1. Sometimes there's a few in stock and most of the time its nowhere t...
-
After talking briefly about the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 on a previous post , I thought I should quickly write about another pair of g...
-
Buy a Sony PS5 Headset UK. Well, some headsets for the PS5 are expensive (Pulse 3D, Sony Platinums etc). But why pay silly money when there ...
-
Mayor of Minneapolis sobs beside George Floyd’s casket. Does this look totally fake to you? I seen this and thought to myself, he never even...
-
While working what do you watch? I suppose that changes for everyone from week to week. While looking at websites or doing online work I pre...
-
Old Dansette Bermuda Monarch Record Player. Seen better days but would make a really good restoration project. This one needs a new needle...
-
Some of the older Bullworker training videos from the 1980's are funny. They are good, but cringeworthy. The cheesy looking men, and wom...
No comments:
Post a Comment