Bored Watching Videos On YouTube

Who else is bored and watching loads of videos on YouTube. Things were going well for me. I was listening to some prank calls, some music mixes, some Still Game (Scottish comedy), and then I decided to watch some Police videos. Two channels I check out are: Police Activity and Video Leak Police. All was going well until I came across the shooting, or murder of Daniel Shaver.

The police basically executed him in the hallway of a hotel. It's such a sad shooting. The police are on the biggest power trip ever, and Daniel Shaver is literally terrified and on his knees. And the Police kill him. Watching this murder destroyed my mood. What made me more mad, is that the Police who executed Daniel while he terrified, crawling on his knees, have never been brought to justice. Such a sad case. RIP Daniel Shaver.

Reading: Red Tea | Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested 2020


No comments:

Popular Posts